Super Sagless – Tupelo, MS
Super Sagless Hardware has met the demands of business through expansion and reduction of manufacturing facilities and streamlining production processes. Current production and office space is 259,694 heated square feet. Present production includes tubular products, powder coating, rails, and hardware for recliners, rockers, and gliding chairs.
Super Sagless Hardware became an EFEC-registered branch in July 2011. In recognition of their environmental sustainability efforts, Super Sagless Hardware was awarded the Mississippi enHance Leadership Award in 2012 and continues to maintain Leader status each year.
Some of the facility’s notable projects include:
- Achieved a 15% increase in the amount of pallets and scrap lumber waste recycled
- Achieved a 15% increase in the amount of plastic waste recycled
- Reduced energy use (measured by kilowatt-hours/manufacturing index) by 10%
- Reduced air emissions/raw material usage
- Reduced natural gas usage
Super Sagless Hardware received a certificate of environmental achievement from Safety-Kleen for avoiding five metric tons of Greenhouse Gas Emissions through their closed-loop recycling program for used oil and solvents.
Community involvement at Super Sagless Hardware was evident recently with 11 employees participating in a Habitat for Humanity grounds cleanup for a future building site. The facility also donated eco-friendly paint for the house being built.